Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why does this have to be so difficult!

Okay, so on a semi-regular basis I type up a little note to send to my family and close friends to let them know what we are up to. I try to do it almost every week. But, as you can see, I never blog. I would like to keep up the blog, so I thought, at least once in a while, I could copy and paste my family newsletter and put it on here. It did not work. I copied but it will not give me the paste option. Arghh!

So we are "very very busy and we have a lot to do and we haven't got a minute to explain it all to you..." - Thank you Sandra Boynton for that song.

I will take the time to say that even in all of our busyness, we have been enjoying the time we have had together and it is wonderful to see our kids growing up becoming cool people.

I also feel so blessed to live in a free country where I can worship according to the dictates of my own conscience without fear.

One final plug...If you would like to donate to Andrew or anyone on our team we are walking in the JDRF walk on October 30th. If you want to walk with us, I will print you a T-shirt if you bring it to me. www.walk.jdrf.org .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, I had a lot of fun camping!

Olga said...

Hey Christie- thanks for keeping in touch. Sounds like you are doing well. We still don't know where we are going- thanks for offering your in-laws place. Do they have a big yard? I think that we will end up at our home unless we find a place with a lot of land. But thanks for thinking of us. Tell your family hello from all of us.