Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Fall

Here I sit in my sweat pants (yes, pants) and I am still feeling a little cool. Our temperatures took a big drop yesterday and we are down into the 70's for highs. I know that it will be back up in the 90's later in the week, but for today I am going to enjoy it. I think I might even make cookies later today and enjoy it.

We are not doing anything special for the holiday tomorrow. I will be working and our kids have homework and school projects to keep them busy. Lee is enjoying his time off (I think) and we have been able to do some things together, like go to the temple, that we don't normally get to do.

Andrew and Lee went on a scout campout this weekend and an 18 mile bike ride. I was really nervous and would not let Andrew go without his dad because we are still trying to figure out his blood sugars, etc. but he did really well and stayed right up with everyone. He even sang at a boys choir thing last night after they got home.

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

I'm sitting in sweat pants also, and my kids played in the snow yesterday after church...it's a little colder here, but we like the change too! Actually, Fall is my favorite time, so it could stick around a little longer before the snow becomes permanent!