Sunday, November 1, 2009

Seventy-six trombones, 20,000 walkers, 3 cans of frosting and sprinkles


We have had a really busy month with Andrew in "The Music Man" for his high school in addition to Cub Scouts, stake musical rehearsal, Boys Choir, the JDRF Walk, school, work, and so on, but it has been good.


Andrew did really well as the bass in the barbershop quartet for the musical although it still throws me off to hear him sing so low after being a first soprano for so long. He finished off the Halloween weekend by going Christmas caroling with a couple of friends for Halloween.



The JDRF walk was fun. Susie and Emily, my sisters came as well as my nephew Jordan and our friends, Lynne and Taylor Turschmann. The kids got tons of free stuff and we raised some money for a good cause.



The stake musical is next week and Lee, Marissa and Matthew are all participating. I am excited to see it after hearing about it for a couple of months.


Marissa is going to spend a night at Outdoor Ed at Lake Pleasant this week. She is also busy revising her book which has been edited by two of my very good friends.


I went to Seth's class for a Fall Party on Friday and got sent to the cookie table. The kids definitely had more sprinkles and frosting than cookie. It was really fun.

Matthew is busily getting ready for Choir Christmas season. He is excited for their number "Twas the Night Before Christmas."


Lee and I are busy working and taxiing kids around to activities.


Life is still good.

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

Wow! So much fun and talent in your family. Congrats to everyone! I have to say that October was among one of my busiest on record (as was September and November is shaping up that way as well). I guess it means that as the kids get older, there are no really peaceful months left. It's all good, right?