Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii did it again!

In addition to all of the Lego Santa brought, we gave the kids a few more Wii games this year: Mario Kart, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics and Sports Resort. Aunt Evelyn and Uncle David got us Guitar Hero World Tour and Lego Rock Band and Grandpa and Grandma Williams got us some new accessories.

You might think we would be tired of all of this by now, but NOOO! We are having a blast. We limit Wii time to about an hour a day (if at all) and this has made it a valuable reward. It is so fun and the kids work together on a lot of games. I am not good at all, but I like to play when I am home by myself.

We did not just play Wii last week though. We also had a Melvin L. Huber family reunion that I was in charge of. It was not a big deal, but we had a potluck and picnic at a nice park/preserve out in Gilbert. It was fun to see everyone, especially my cousin Heidi whom I have not seen in 10 years and all of my newest nieces and nephews.

This week I am working my usual 3 days and then we are off to Sierra Vista on Thursday for New Years with the Williams clan. Should be fun!

No comments: